Monday, December 13, 2010

Business attire Monday

Some say that only 20% of the clothes in your closet gets worn in everyday life but I beg to differ.  I vowed to incorporate outfits that will include the 80% that are seldom worn.   
The reason: it’s either this or empty my closet and I’m left with only 20% of my clothes!(hang on a moment while I get a paper bag to breathe in)
Wish me luck :)
121302010
Today I wore my teal sweater tank with a white button down and stripped brown pants.  Shoes were a repeat, my Nicole “Stinson” boots seen here.
I’ve had this sweater tank for-like-ever and could never figured out how to wear it since the cut is so low that I felt that I am flashing people!  So today, I’ve decided to wear it as a vest.  I kinda like it.  Not only does it add some color to a plain white button down but it also brings the feel of summer during a cold winter day. 
Mission accomplished!

A big shout-out to my sister tonight.  She will be strutting her stuff for the Bloggers Soiree in NY.  Love ya sis!
Currently:  Watching Baby Boy play Wii Sports Resort before bed so I could watch “How I Met Your Mother”.

No comments:

Post a Comment