Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rainy Sunday

The rain last night lasted till the morning.  Of course I wore my galoshes!  Paired with jeans and a wool blazer for church.
Okay, so I didn’t get to post my rain boots during my PeeWee Herman rant so upon further adieu… here are my Sperry Rain Boots along with Hubs’ Timbs and Baby Boy’s Snow Boots.

edit12122010

It’s Tea (minus shirt) time!  A rainy Sunday is great for staying indoors and enjoying a warm beverage.  I’ve been obsessed with tea lately.  I always reach for my chamomile with honey (queue Gwen Stefani’s ‘Hey Baby’ lyric:  I’m just sippin’ on chamomile, Watchin’ boys and girls in the sex appeal….”) but today I wanted to try the get gorgeous from The Republic of Tea.
get_gorgeous_tea

Currently: playing Super Mario Bros Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment