Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Polka Dot Tuesday

 

Yesterday, I wore my multicolor polka dot cami with blazer and jeans.  I love pairing blazers with jeans.  It takes me back to my high school days when this was my staple uniform.

12142010_outfit

The shoes I wore is so old, I don’t even remember when I got it.  I think maybe around the 90s when square toe was in style.  While I do not see much square toe shoes, I can’t seem to part with these shoes.  These are no way pricey shoes-just look at the pleather material that is starting to peel off at the top (every time I put these on, pieces of the shoes would fall on the floor).  However, these shoes do hold a special place in my heart.

12142010_shoes

 

Currently:  watching my recorded episode of How I Met Your Mother: False Positive.  Makes me wonder how big Barney’s bonus was if he was writing the check with 4 0s plus the Barney’s Favorite Things the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment