Friday, December 10, 2010

Coach has never felt so good

 

Christmas is the time for giving but (and I know I’m going to sound selfish after the statement I am about to say) the sales they are having at stores are ridiculous!

Okay, so this is not really a shoe entry but you can’t leave some handbags that needs to take notice….

I stopped at the Coach Factory Outlet by Six Flags and let me tell you, the line was insane!  I’m not even going to tell you how cold it is outside.  Luckily, I decided that Coach will be the last stop.  So once I got to the door, no lines!  Yeah pretty lucky or was it just my ploy to get something for myself as a reward?  And what a sweet reward I’ve acquired!

 

2editP1020702

I love this bag!  I’m in love with crossbody bags and this one totally fit the bill.  It’s simple that it’s a classic!  Sadly since this was an outlet store purchase, the bags do not come with their garment bags.  Oh well, I’ll just have to stash this away with my other handbags’ bags.

 

Currently:  Watching Modern Family – next time I drink chocolate milk, I might add a little bit of salt….

No comments:

Post a Comment